03 October 2009

moving along...another room done and demolition started on the old beacon :O

finished the childrens school/play room....(wallpaper templates to be glued in when all rooms are done ) added a false hall at the back of the room





and today i started the demolition....renervation....of the old beacon hill.... my beautiful beacon is in dissarray :( ....however she will look fabulous once she's done!!!!
let me say....those stairs are a tad tricky to paint when they are already installed....i feel like a contortionist lol

My first visitor ....my crafting helper Sophie :)
ooooooooo and i also moved both beacons into my tiny craftroom...phew its quite a squash but its easier to work on them :)

2 comments:

  1. Hi I left you an award on my blog www.lidilstuff.blogspot.com

    Lidilstuff

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there, I want to subscribe for tuis blog to obtain hottest updates, thus where ccan i do it please assist.



    Also viusit my web page :: โซฟา

    ReplyDelete