15 August 2009

Day 20 :)

well so much for my plan to 'slow the build down' I seem to be forging ahead regardless....
painted the shell with 'sahara sand'.......painted the eave trims.....base coat of black on the window roof/roofs/rooves? lol
Started the servant bathroom floor....need to sand and age this yet...but its getting there :)
heres some pics

It's occurred to me now....i havent actually had the two of them together to see if this actually works!!! .....
i do know the first one will have to be repainted and rehabbed to match the new one.....
but....but....but what if they look stupid? .....what if they dont fit?.......
omg too much drama...
i'll just wait till i'm done...... hope for the best......and have the 'grand reveal' be it good bad or downright ugly lol
and a major decision......the basement is happening!!! might as well go the whole hog.....a true extravaganza .....omg its mega!!!
ok work to be done...chat laters :)
I'm back....ooooooo i love my dremel :)
savaged the front/back entry to do the stairs to the basement
i was a bit scared incase my idea wouldnt work....but it did!!
woohooooooo i like it :)


No comments:

Post a Comment